If you are focused, motivated and seeking a change in your career, then have a look at the possible recruitment opportunities below.
The Health Information and Quality Authority is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited CVs or respond to employment queries unrelated to advertised posts.
Further information and application forms are available from Sigmar Recruitment.
Research Officer (Health and Social Care Standards)LocationDublinClosing date
HIQA is recruiting for a Research Officer (Health and Social Care Standards) to join its Health Information and Standards (HIS) Directorate. The incumbent of this role is expected to demonstrate HIQA’s values in the delivery of every day work and interactions with service users and colleagues, by putting people first, being fair and objective, being open and accountable, demonstrating excellence and innovation and working together.
Under the Health Act 2007, HIQA has responsibility for setting standards for health and social care services in Ireland. The successful candidate will join the Standards Team within HIQA’s Health Information and Standards Directorate. Working in conjunction with stakeholders, the team aims to improve the quality and safety of health and social care services by setting standards and developing support materials to assist services in implementing these standards.
In 2021 the team is working on the development of:
- National Standards for Children’s Social Services.
- Overarching National Standards for the Care and Support of Children using Health and Social Care Services.
- National Standards for Home Support services.
- Principles to underpin all national standards in health and social care.
- E-Learning modules.
- Video animations and other digital learning tools.
These are the priority areas of work for the team during 2021. Additional work will also be undertaken to develop resources to support the implementation of existing national standards and to promote the work of the team more generally. This role will require strong communication and organisation skills.
- Degree qualification (a minimum of Level 8 on the National Framework of Qualifications) in an area relevant to the role
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a relevant area (for example in research, communications, project management)
Benefits of working at HIQA:
- 25 days annual leave
Full details and application form at https://www.hiqa.ie/about-us/careers
- Learning and development opportunities
- Well-being programme
- Social club
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Academic Education Support Scheme
Full details and application form at https://www.hiqa.ie/about-us/careersDocuments319.43 KB50.78 KB